Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tag World Confessions

Thank you Sudha, Krithika, Vaishali for tagging me. Here is my list...

5 items in my Freezer

Chochlate icecream bars
Frozen peas, drumsticks, french beans
Ice cubes
Garlic bread
Puff pastries

5 items in my Car

Maps
Hard candy
Umbrella
Fresbees
Water

5 items in my Purse

Lipstick
Mobile
Credit, debit cards, cash
Driver license
Library card, grocery card, health cards

5 items in my Closet

Salwars, Sarees
Pants, Capris
Skirts
Tees
Shorts

I would like to tag Santhi, L.G, Indira, Archana, Vineela, Lera, RP, Kitchenmate, Indiandoc, Yum, Sumitha, and
all who would like to play this meme.

2 Comments:

Blogger Krithika said...

I am not able to recognize this flower. Seems like a bush. What is it ?

Fri Jun 30, 08:39:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Krithika said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Jun 30, 08:40:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home