Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Roses

Sorry guys, I didn't get a chance to write anything, instead I am presenting you something straight from my garden. I was thinking of selecting only couple of photos for this post, but I couldn't able to select one over the other because they are all look beautiful to my eyes. Click the photo for a larger image. Enjoy!
















This is a hybrid tea rose named "Rose Tiffany". It has an amazing fragrance. Growing roses is very exciting and rewarding too. :-)

8 Comments:

Anonymous chicago said...

Hi Nila, I LOVE all ur roses...Nice color and good form of blooms..Great pic..Thanks for sharing...

Tue Jun 13, 03:47:00 PM EDT  
Blogger sudhav said...

Nila, lovely photos..Rose looks so beautiful...

Tue Jun 13, 07:54:00 PM EDT  
Blogger archana said...

Nice, very refreshing photos
Archana

Wed Jun 14, 06:58:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Krithika said...

This one is gorgeous. Do you know the name ?

Wed Jun 14, 09:39:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nila, Great roses & pictures

Sri Valli

Fri Jun 16, 12:26:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Revathi said...

Great pics.. The feeling that I grew the plants is great isnt it ??

Sat Jun 17, 11:11:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Nila said...

Thank you guys for being nice.

Wed Jun 21, 04:17:00 PM EDT  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

What a gorgeous rose! The rose is so pretty! Love the pink color! Does it have a good scent?

Fri Feb 10, 02:26:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home